Through this call, the MESC+ Consortium can award EMJMD grants up to 7 visting scholars/lecturers:
- 2 who will take part in the activities of MESC17 between February 2022 and September 2023.
- 4 who will take part in the activities of MESC18 between September 2023 and September 2024.
Collaborative research work with MESC+ laboratories
Give seminars and/or lectures to MESC+ students
Advice students on professional scientific career
In order to understand your background and what you intend to achieve within the MESC+ programme, we kindly ask you to send to Christian Masquelier (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jamila Tamimy (email@example.com) the application form duly completed and signed along with the required documents listed below:
- Copy of passport
- CV in extended format
- List of publication
- Certificate of current employment
- Copy of last diploma
- Indicating the proposed work to be done within MESC+
- Select one or several Scholars objectives
- Preferred location among MESC+ partners
- Duration and planned dates of participation
- If applicable, your main contact within the MESC+ Consortium
- One recommendation letter
Scholar application form
To be filled and saved in PDF format
The selected scholars receive an Erasmus Mundus funding for the activities they carry out for MESC+.
The amount of this funding is fixed to 1000€ per week, i.e. 200€ per day.
The Consortium favours on-site activities, however, in the health context of COVID-19, online activities are eligible.
The funding rules are as follows:
- On-site activities : The instalment of the scholar grant of 1.000 € per week is made in two steps:
- 50% of the grant will be given upon proof of beginning of the activities at the host institution
- 50% of the remaining scholarship upon receipt of the Scholar Activity Report
- Online activities : The amount of the grant is defined on the basis of participation in activities (lectures given, evaluation and grading of Master Thesis, etc)
Scholars selected after the call #2
MESC 16 & 17
- Roza Bouchal, from Chalmers University, Sweden : for 2 weeks from 6th to 17th of June 2022, in CIC Energigune, in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain
- Conder Kazimierz, from Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland : for 2 weeks from 29th November 2021 to 13th December 2021, in WUT Warsaw, Poland
- Ayrat Maratovich Dimiev, from Kazan Federal University, Russian Federation: for 2 weeks from 8th December 2021 to 22nd December 2021 in UL Ljubjana, Slovenia
- Leire Meabe, from CIC Energigune, Spain : for 4 weeks from 4th to 31rst of July 2022 in Deakin University Australia
- Milica Vujkovic, from University of Belgrade, Serbia: for 2 weeks from 1rst December 2021 to 15th December 2021, in UL Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Ekaterina Pomerantseva, from Drexel University, USA: for 4 weeks from 5th to 30th June 2022, in UPS Toulouse, France
- Soledad Terny, from INQUISUR (CONICET) Chemistry Department - South National University, Argentina : for 2 weeks from 25th October 2021 to 7th November 2021 in UPJV Amiens, France
- Moulay Sougrati, from Institut Charles Gerhardt Montpellier, France : for 2 weeks from 30th of January 2023 to 5th of February 2023 in CIC Energigune, Spain