The participation costs are due by every student enrolling in the MESC+ program.
They cover :
- Tuition fees in each partner University
- Worldwide health insurance
- Accommodation and part of the activities during the integration week
- Local language course in each partner University
- Part of the activities during the graduation week
The amount of the participation cost fixed by the consortium and approved by the EACEA is :
- 4,000€ per year for non European students
- 2,000 € per year for European students
These amounts are the same for EMJMD scholarship holders, industrial scholarship holders or self funded students.